ON CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING, CLIENTS AUTOMATICALLY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- 50% of the full accommodation price is payable up front to secure a booking. The remaining 50% is required no later than two months prior to the clients stay. In addition a separate breakages deposit bank transfer of £1000 is required no later than one month prior to the clients stay. Breakages will be re-issued within 4 weeks of departure, if no damage occurs. The house manager will conduct a thorough check after a clients departure.
- Bank transfer to current account for accommodation and any extra package payments (use your name as a reference). Breakages deposit goes to a separate breakages account. Please email email@example.com for bank information.
- Mountain Ash House also has a pay pal account but due to charges have to add 4% to the actual value being transferred if you wish to use this payment method. Please use this link to make payment using your name as a reference paypal.me/ForterCastle.
CANCELLATION & EXTRA FEES
- 50% deposit is refunded if two months cancellation notice is given prior to your arrival date after this time no refund is given.
- £250 will automatically be deducted from the deposit if the house is not left as clean and tidy as it was found, this includes washing up all your dishes, cups, and putting back into cupboards i.e. please leave as you found the castle.
- Check in must take place at 4pm and check out at 10am. If you require a different time please contact us.
- The lead booking person must check in or provide clear contact information for the person checking in.
- The overall accommodation price is for 4 bedrooms that will sleep 8 adults comfortably, we can upon request provide cots for babies and their is a sofa bed that can be used in the study for children only taking occupancy up to 10.
- Mountain Ash House has two parking spaces, if you require further parking you would need to park in the public car park nearby costing £5 per day.
- No dogs allowed.
- Prices are available and up to date on www.mountainashhouse.co.uk website. *Prices do not include Christmas, New Year and special events or occasions and are subject to change.
- Do not smoke anywhere in the house. If this is proven to have happened, your full deposit will be automatically withheld for dry cleaning purposes.
- Please do not put cups or glasses onto the furniture – please use coasters. Any marks on furniture will be charged.
- Any type of breakages will be charged against your deposit.
- Do not tamper with the heating system.
- Do not drive or park opposite the house or in any space other than the two assigned parking bays at the rear of the property.
- Any items, including ornaments, c.d’s, d.v.d’s, games, and kitchen equipment are checked against our inventory. If anything is found missing or damaged after your departure, the cost of replacing, as a whole will be charged.
- Bookings cannot be accepted by any person under 21. The person who is named as hiring the property is responsible for actions of all persons entering throughout the duration of the hire period.
- Any deposit is non-refundable in the event of cancellation regardless of reason up to two months before check in.
- We take no responsibility of excessive weather conditions causing inability to travel to the house.
- The owner reserves the right to decline any booking or refuse to hand over the key to any person who has not complied with the booking conditions.
- The person checking in must be the same as the person who signs the terms and conditions and is named on the booking sheet. If not the house manager has the right to refuse entry unless agreed prior to check in with the owner/manager.
- Terms and conditions must be signed and returned prior to checking.
- A jacuzzi is available if you pay a £90 supplement and can be used at your own risk. Children should not be allowed in the jacuzzi and if you choose they must be supervised by parents at all times.
INCLUSIVE IN RENTAL PRICE
- The house rent includes heating (under floor & Storage heaters), gas and electricity.
- Mountain Ash has a large washer and dryer for guest use.
- Logs, fire lighters and matches.
- Bed linen.
- Bath towels, tea towels and cloths.
- Hand washing liquid and hand cream.
- Supply of cotton buds and make up removal pads.
- Hair dryers.
- Cling film.
- Aluminum foil.
- Salt and Pepper.
- Dishwashing tablets and liquid.
- Washing liquid and softener (there is a washing machine and a dryer in the piggery).
- Iron and ironing board.
- All cleaning products.
- Olive and sunflower cooking oil.
We look forward to welcoming you to Mountain Ash House in the near future. For any further questions please do email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mountain Ash House Terms & Conditions